Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update

Sorry I have not posted in a long time. For a week I thought I just had a stomach virus but turned out much worse. I ended up in the hospital with something called pseudo tumor. It's when my brain thinks I have a tumor when I don't. I have been in the hospital since Sunday. But I've been sick since last Friday. As soon as I am much better I promise I will blog my review on Save The Date by Jenny B. Jones. Right now I'm still in the hospital but a friend of minelet me borrow her IPhone so I can still be in touch with the outside world. God bless!

3 comments:

Rissi said...

Get better soon, Emily!

Unknown said...

Emily, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are doing better. I miss seeing you around and reading your reviews!

Emily said...

I had a great Thanksgiving Gwendolyn! I am doing better.