Sunday, October 23, 2011
The "Tell Me About Yourself" Blog Award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.
Thanks Gwendolyn Gage from Serving Through Words for nominating me for this award!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I've been homeschooled my entire life! And LOVE it!
2. I'm a HUGE history junkie! :D
3. I LOVE farms but don't live on one. Wish I did though.
4. I'm in my third year of homeschooled high school. And by the way I love my teacher! (My mom.)
5. My favorite movie is any old black and white movies and Gone With The Wind.
6. I'm TERRIFIED of heights!
7. I will be taking classes next semester to become a certified Birthing Doula and then in my Senior I'll be taking classes to become a certified Midwife!
My List of Award-Worthy Bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Serving Through Words
2. Thoughts From A Compulsive Reader
3. Thoughts On Books
4. Shoopette's Book Reviews
5. The Power of Story
6. Book Reviews By Lady Katy
7. For The Love Of Reading
9. Someday My Prince Will Come
10. Trish G Designs and Reads
12. Legacy Of A Writer
13. Trinity Rose's Garden
14. Adventures of A Reader
15. Books and Such
If you are one of the 15 blogs I nominated and would like to pass it on, copy the blog award to a post, reveal 7 things about yourself, and pass this award on to 15 other bloggers of your choice. Congrats!