Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wyoming Sweethearts - Jillian Hart



Summary of This Book:
Where Do Lonely Hearts Go?
The chance to rescue abandoned horses has
given Eloise Tipple the fresh start she needs.
After losing her skating career and fiance,
she returns home to Wild Horse, Wyoming to work
at a beautiful inn and man the stables.
Sean Granger has also come home to nurse
some emotional wounds and would like nothing
more than to pursue life as a lone wolf.
Both say they want nothing more than friendship.
But while saving homeless horses, can Sean and
Eloise save each other and heal their wounds?

As y'all can tell by now I like Jillian Hart. :P There will be one more Jillian Hart book.
I liked this book I didn't love it. The storyline is almost similar to Building A Family by Lyn Cote. Both have bad pasts in relationships so their going to shy away from all romantic relationships. Except they both have an attraction to each other. But their not wanting to admit it. The attraction slowly grows to love. But still their not wanting to admit it. Eloise thinks cause she has a limp and has to use a cane no guy is going to be interested in her. Uh, if he's the right guy he won't even notice the limp. He'll love you for you. *Spoiler Alert* Sean even told her "When I look at you I don't see the limp I only see you." That should've been a light bulb in her brain.
I know, I have the same problems. I don't exactly have a model figure, so I feel no guys are gonna look at me and think I'm pretty. I'm pretty sure every woman struggles with that. But we all have to remember that if he's the right man God's chosen for us he's not gonna care. "The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" 1 Samuel 16:7. That's my life lesson for today :D.

Emily's Rating for This Book:


The next book I'll be doing is The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I've got my tissues ready!


God bless!

No comments: